my contradictions



grace is getting married
this sunday at sentosa
(yes the party girl)
feel happy for her
but am feeling lazy to go in my head
yes..i know..
i should go!
i am trying my best to defeat the devil in my head

often at times
i can be one hot mess of
contradictions
not that i can help it
but to see the world from
two opposing perspectives

my list of contradictions
- don't care much for handling money but enjoy finer things in life
- am lazy and easily led off task when it comes to doing things that don't inspire me,
but can be determined if i have set sights on certain projects
- am soft, sensitive and feelings get easily hurt, but downright vicious when angry
- do not like being told what to do, but often rely on steadier personalities for guidance
- am positive towards life but can be gloomy, moody and depressed at times
- can be super silly and dreamy, but serious and intense when mood strikes
- expert in 'air reading' but too trusting and spaced out
- will put everything aside to be there for friend, but not easy to get in touch with
(like emails, phone calls or texts)
- appreciate recognition, approval and praise for talents, but not too much it gets uncomfortable

i think the list probably goes on more than what is listed
but am a little lazy to type it all out

i don't get to talk to panda-man today
he is busy with the court issues at work
just jaw-dropping to know that in vancouver
that you can actually sue the cineplex
for serving un-popped popcorn, kernel
and the court actually approved it
rolling my eyes
yes as usual
and his buddy elvis is moving to another theater
so he has to cover him for the duties performed by him

sometimes it is just
me, myself and giena

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g