back and alive

when i wanted to update the blog
the layout settings screwed up
it is such a disappointment

anyway :)
blog is back in action again!

it has been ages
and know very well that it is 'collecting dust n webs'

i am enjoying my current stage of life

at this point
my relation with dexter is going well
and it seems that mr tan is making plans to 'ship' me to vancouver
which i am looking forward to actually
(maybe not so for my mom)
i hope that things do work out
someway somehow..

loving my job too
handling 9 over-grown boys
and 3 other men in my workplace
the guys are wonderful nice people
am really glad that i took up the job
one of the best thing is
my boss doesn't really bother me with what i do
unless there are things i should take note of etc
so in simple words
lots of freedom and free play
which i like the independence

the boys + men :)
in glasgow office 

i can't believe that mr alvin
is out of job (again)
and he is at home playing more computer games
which gets on my nerves..
as usual

lately my latest love
is classical music..
piano
totally fell in love with the melody

gonna run for now 
duty calls




Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g