on MC again

when we are at beach road having the prawn noodle :) 2 thumbs up for the food!

what i am looking on the left side of my computer screen :)
has my bowl of sweets which i share with everyone in the office
my desk phone, calendar and my timestamp
which is an essential for my work! 

the doctor that i visited diagnosed me
with throat infection and flu, gave me 2 days of MC
i only rested for a day at home and
here i am back to the office to work
amazing right?
well my voice is still raspy and when i say certain notes
the pitch goes off 
but it doesn't hurt as bad as the day before
well i feel better at work and guess what
i still eat my peanut-filled M&Ms
yup i am nuts :) 
i guess if it's for my previous job
probably wouldn't have bothered about going back
to work even if i felt better
would have fully made use of the MC given
to just rest and relax

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g