online shopping!

lately i am pretty much surfing the net
for online blogshops, ebay and sunsky
trying out the gadgets and items and whole shopping experience
it's pretty cool and cheap and most importantly
it is purchased online and they will deliver it to my home
i could get addicted to this kind of shopping
but of course it is not the same for clothings
as i need to try out the cutting of the clothings
to make sure it fits

somehow my diet is making me feel hungry most of the time
feel like consulting a doctor to see if they can recommend any options
but anyway
i am feeling bloated today
probably due to the 1 pint of hoegarden i gulped down hastily yesterday with casey
made me see stars and moon and feel nausea
and as usual my mom nagged at me
saying it is not good to drink
snotz..and rolls eyes
my mom's advice and nagging just seem to go out from the other side of my ear
i know it is not right but i just don't like her repeating herself
over the same matter for more than 3 times
it gets sickening and tiring

in another couple of weeks time
it will be chinese new year
and i haven't prepared the goodies yet
feels like fainting
i doubt my brother will go with me to chinatown or other places to help carry
it is nearly..mission impossible
super roll eyes

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g