healthy lifestyle?

my lifestyle kinda changed since i joined the new company
i dun really know if its good or bad
but most of the time it will be going home after work
or go have dinner with friends and bitch about life and all sorts
or go to the park to workout (cuz of the new year's resolution slimming down)

no more parties
no more drinking
im not even smoking
i still vividly remember the day when i got back home after drinking with casey
my mom was telling me its better not to drink
sometimes
well maybe not sometimes
its more like most of the times
i will just ignore what my mom say and do what i wanna do

mama has gone into relationship!!
and with someone that was all along beside her
i m pretty happy for her that she's finally enjoying being in one

as for me
i always jokingly say to my mom
that if i am no longer going out
most likely im gonna be a nun living off old life in a nunnery
it seems that the older i get
the more stubborn i can be
its not that im picky on who to be with
but its the chemistry between the two parties
should i start to party again?

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g