tuesie tuesday

the times that we spent are always precious, so it'll always be treasured and cherished. lying is infectious, so pls dun let me down. sometimes i know that i should walk away, and i'm falling for someone who doesn't feel alright, but that's the story of my life!

i thought you were ready to be the start of my happy ending. sometimes i choose what i want to see, i know that i can be stubborn. maybe its me but i've been too blind to see. but i'll keep walking because it's my life. =)

there will be meeting again tonight! drains out the mental energy that i have for the day. and worse still is that we dun even have an agenda for it. we're supposed to think of questions, and then get our new colleague, monica, to see what are the alternatives from her perspective. suddenly, i feel that there's serious depletion of my brain cells..oh man..

can't wait for my pc to be repaired and to continue watching bleach~ finished season one already and left me sitting on the edge and eager for more. and my dear computer had to break down at such time!!

in an blink of an eye, it's coming to the end of march. can only hope that the hands of time slow down just abit for me to catch a breath!

specially for bon mama! *v*


ms ah girl! ^o^


watashi~ ^u^

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g