i let him go

after coming close to 5 months, i've decided it's time to move on. it's pointless to cling onto someone that i probably know (deep down inside me) who dun feel/treat the same way as i do.

love shouldn't be complicated. i'm just contented to have someone who's nice, attractive, honest and normal. 

on the day that bon mama left for hongkong, i finally told him, 'let's be friends'. the only thing he said was 'okay'. actually deep inside somewhere of me, was still hoping that he would say 'no', or 'i like you so i still want to be with you' or something along that line. i do feel sad, but then yet at the same time, i guess i found the answer. we parted ways amicably, so we're still friends. i still miss him. and whenever i pass by his house or places that we went, or hear the songs we listened, i'm reminded of him. 

for the past few days, it was the craziest busy period in the office. but i'm glad too that it's very busy. cuz i immersed myself in the work, keep myself busy so that i dun think of him that much. 

i've thought it through, and have sorted out my thoughts. dun worry readers! i'm really okay. life still goes on, i will keep walking, and keep searching for my mr right! =)

to jerry: thank you for giving me the happy memories, i hope someday you'll find someone you really cherish.


Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g