new HAiR!!!!!


same hairstyle!! but new coloR =P


(from left to right): GienA, Chong Ning, Engky & Grace!


when i am rotting @ his house =)

i cutted and dyed my hair again!!! =P 


caught up with quite a number of friends, and it feels great to see everyone again. met up with grace, engky and chong ning on the day after my birthday, and we had 小笼包 steamboat!! muahahahah! it was great as usual! and its so amazing to see chong ning not change at all since we all last saw her, well maybe not totally the same, cuz she had put on braces! and grace looks like a hot mom, and engky became prettier! grace even brought her 4yr old son, aloysius, along! suddenly it made me feel old when i look at her son la!!! 


the aircon in my office is testing my endurance for cold..its only at my seat that I'm so freaking cold~~gosh..and i forgot my shawls at home..bravo n 3 cheers for me!

i can't wait to meet up with the girls again, cuz the next time we're meeting up for KTV! wooHoo~ 



we're gonna have meeting again later, but this time round the agenda is to iron out procedures with our new bookers & international department. hope it'll end early n ASAP..本小姐 got a life man! doesn't mean i sign a contract and i sell my life to u!! =P


goal of the year..shed another 15kg..god bleSS me and pray that i got the will power to do so man!!! 

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g