another weekend again o.O






its the end of another week, and time for my xmas shopping again!

last night when i reached home after work, i watched this anime called pretear as i was rummaging through the pile of vcds that bon and wendy passed to me. the story was about this young girl called himeno who was chosen with special powers when merged with the leafe knights to save the world from the disaster queen. she later fell in love with one of the knights, called hayate and found out the truth behind the link between pretear and disaster queen.

and!!! i haven't watch the whole series yet =P only stopped till halfway, so not too sure of how the ending will be.

lately, i will be shopping for my ds games, cuz im starting to get bored of the titles that i have. need something to spice up my life!!!!!!! but i'm still working on my drawings as well. finally i've got some new images to start drawing on =) some of them in the list are from claymore, ouran high school, d gray man and etc.

i'm currently on a diet!! well, its more like a serious cut down on carbo especially rice. and have breakfast and lunch. and my brisk walking regime is scheduled 3-4 times a week with each session lasting about 30 minutes at least. hopefully by march next year i can slim 10kg down. xD

hope my next week will be better!

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g