i want to be pretty!






my coming new year resolutions will be as follows:

  • to lose 10kg of weight by march 2009
  • be pretty with better skin
  • have a better paid job

i will try my best to do so for all! and i want to be pretty too! its not really a sudden decision, its more like a gradual change of mindset after my 'mom' (aka bon) has brainwashed me. i'll really have to thank her alot for doing lots of stuff for me, like accompanying me to shop for clothes, giving me tips on make-up and styling.

feels like i evolved from an infant to a toddler now =P but i'll still learn, not by leaps and bounds but slow rate.

anyways, bon referred me to this website http://www.fr3b.com/, its a very cool website for both guys and girls who are into beauty products stuff. its actually a website for people to try out various kinds of beauty products sample for free, well not really entirely free, as you'll have to bear the cost for the shipping, which costs between $1.20-$1.80. its still considered cheap if you take into consideration that you dun have to go to the brick n mortar store and you just wan to try out if the product is really good.

and i came across this article which has like a list of beauty tips (normal and easy), i'll try them out and feedback on it here if it really works!

i'm starting to get a bit bored with my nds games, still playing animal crossing and replaying zelda ^_^

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g