talking to myself


whisperings

picture of Maldives - water looks crystal clear
that you can jump right in at :)

wrong assumption of thinking
that you know everything about me
truth is...
how can you know me
when i do not even know myself fully
i do not need anyone to classify me
or labeling me
much less for telling me 'i know everything about you'
the minute you start to define me
i will transform into something different
just to prove you wrong

what is going on in my mind
when lost in my little own world
random fleeting thoughts that flash through
not that i am really keen in sharing my inner dialogue with anyone
but here are some :)



i am not a snob, just get shy and nervous around people i don't know
i hope you like me
please put your hands on my feet now
my heart hurts for him/her. how can i help?
what is the bigger picture in this situation?
sometimes i feel the weight of the world on my shoulders..poor me
please give me choices or make the decision
all i want to do right now if close my eyes and dream
go ahead and take advantage, karma is a bitch
it is so easy to gain my trust, even easier to lose it
oh yeah?! watch me prove you wrong
it is okay, we just have different priorities
wow the hours just flew by
you can say or do whatever you want, i won't be seeing you again anyway
please stop trying to tell me who i should be
you do not know me
i am soooooo bored
i have no idea what you have just said, just nod and smile
so many things i could do...overwhelmed
i smile or giggle because i am nervous
i am so not in the mood to be around anyone today
just suck it up and brush it off
can sense your emotions and feeling it with you

yes more talking going on in my head
than you can ever think of

mid-week
feel so dead in my head
but i gotta try get some work done

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g