snotz!

why do people like to ask questions that are already answered
or when they already have an answer in mind
to me i feel that it is redundant and waste of time
just say so what u have in mind instead of playing games

red roses from my boss!

don't get it wrong!
every female in the office has one

in a blink of an eye
its valentines day again
and this year i didn't manage to go to carol's house for cny
went to jb with my friends and only managed to come back to singapore yesterday
but it was fun to go out of the country with friends

we only spend the nite at the relatives
bunking in together in 1 room
and pillow talk the night
it was really nice n fun
reminds me of when we were younger
to ton at each other's house

casey recommended me using one app for iphone
well it's like a dating app
and got to know a guy there
he's kinda funny and nice
we chatted over the phone a couple of times
hope to meet him up someday! :)

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g