rainy friday

i seriously think that my boss has his brain wires connected all wrongly. what has it got to do with him about my after work activities or get-togethers. 


it kinda pissed me off when i hear it from his secretary saying that he's angry cuz whenever i organize any gatherings, i didn't ask him along. but the thing is, why do i have to ask him along?? like as if the sight of him doesn't make me feel sian. 


but i do pity my boss alot too cuz he has to create politics every now and then when the office is peaceful. same goes for missus cuz her eyes got stamp. she's like so biased against bon mama, dun really understand why too. but she doesn't give me attitude like she does to bon. i'm guessing cuz i show her my mood if its really wrong. she's an empty bottle! appearance is okay but empty in the inside..


raining friday...



Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g