another brainless act

doesn't really matter if she blocked off the popular sites cuz i can still do it via my mobile, and by doing so only makes me want to blog or share my frustrations on facebook which they dun wan the staff to do so. if you really want employees to maintain harmonious relationships with each other and with the boss, use ur brains!

i m gonna get my iphone~ muahhahaha!

no point working for the company so hard since they dun appreciate you nor even value ur feedback. cuz all the management does or rather know how to do is to say, and who are the people that are executing it?? the employees. the upstairs people will never be able to win my respect. cuz they think u can do everything. so what do i do?? i say 'orh' and then i'll only do if i have the time or if i m free.

we're gonna go watch soccer again tonight at PH~ hehhe yeah another nite of partying!!! i m still gonna take pics and post pics of facebook! well my boss can fire me for all i care cuz i dun really give a damn. i m not gonna do extra or do overtime or put in so much effort like as when evelyn was around. i miss evelyn and ah gwen!!!

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g