peaceful days at home

me myself & giena!

my brother has gone to pulau tekong for his national service le! well it's kinda long-waited, but then glad that he's finally in there!! 

it may sounds as if i can't wait for him to get in, but i seriously think that he needs to grow up and be more mature. now it's more quiet at home, and no one is around to hog the comp except myself. on 20th may, i was the only one there to send him in. my mom didn't wanted to go send him off, i guess she may feel emotional bout it. i thought that i'd be very happy when he's enlisted, but on that day when we were about to part, i think i know how my mom would feel. in the end, i still didn't cry or wad, cuz ultimately its part of his life, and he has to go through it. it was only then i realized that actually i do care about my brother and my mom, alot. i may not show it out as i have to be strong and tough as i'm the eldest at home. 

in another week or so i'll see my brother! wahahaha, well kinda looking forward to see him though. =)) 

as for my love life, it's going through a standstill right now. still looking out for mr right! and i really wanna meet him sooooooooon! 

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g