Nostlagia

Her face appeared in my mind again after all these years.
I still remember her confident and pretty face, etched inside my head so deeply.
She is one of the persons who encouraged me the most when I was in school.
She gave me the confidence of being the class monitress when I was 9 years old.
I was very much influenced by her, she was my form teacher when I was in Primary 3. And she was one of the teachers whom reciprocate back what I wanted back then. Acknowledgement and trust.

In my 6 years of primary school, I was always in the top classes, except for Primary 3, where my grades slipped a bit in primary 2.

Though she only taught me for a year, she was the only teacher whom I really liked and she inspired me to work hard in my studies. She gave me the opportunity to hold responsible for the class.

I really missed her and would like to know how she is doing. It is a shame that I have not visited my primary school for a long long time now.



need some of the cheesecake right now!

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g