i know what i want

after all the ones that didn't work
i know what i really want in a relationship
simple
honesty
full of missing and loving
don't wanna be always at the waiting end
and end up
waiting just for nothing
tried tested and proven
it's just too much for me to bear
of not knowing what i am waiting for
so my next one
i am not gonna wait for nothing

kinda dislike myself for being so
overly sensitive at times
needing lots of reassurance

despite knowing how to read body language
read the hidden signs and lines between words
despite knowing that it could be wrong
i still want to give it a shot
to trust completely
hoping and crossing my fingers
that it would not be the same






i am a super cam whore
who loves taking pictures of myself
and taking candid snaps of people around me
muahahhaa!

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g