hard to please

to be honest i am someone that is hard to please
but yet at the same time
easy to read and be happy
i guess it depends on whether if i like the person or not
so beware if u step on my landmines

caught up with shawn (gentle giant aka GG) last night
i felt so bad for starving him just to get him have dinner with me
and we went to lavender for dinner
where i had the soup prawn noodle
it was nice and i like the thick seafood flavor from the soup
as every mouth will make u watery
he had the beef kway tiao 
where he seemed kinda disappointed in it
we then hung out at pasir ris beach
and the way he describes the hoegarden (drinking a woman's perfume)
is like..wth??
the cranberry vodka that i had was diluted too
tasted like what i had in powerhouse on lady's night
i guess the only thing that was nice there
was the scenery

today is a great n smooth-sailing day at work
and i m beginning to 
be familiar with my work stuff
am gonna be so excited when frankie comes back
to teach me more new work :)


my desk with a piece of frosted glass which the studio peeps used as a whiteboard :P

birthday ktv on 12/3/2011 
the usual ktv/clubbing gang

i sang till my lungs almost gave up on that day
it's a surprise that i didn't eat a lot of food
like my usual raw salmon or the ice cream puff
but i had a great night singing then to powerhouse
where i was super disgusted by the crowds
cuz it was packed till i was sweating in there
trust me
you wouldn't want to step on my landmines
when i am feeling hot and sweaty
simply asking for trouble :)

left to right: bon mama, wend, piggy ling

and everyone was too focused on the food when we reached :)

left to right: jasmine n her pat pat, monster kel



cam whoring as usual :p

simply love taking candid shots of them 

oops and she caught me doing so again!



my childish behaviour of sticking the kbuffet sticker on her back :D

and wend did this not ME!

pose..............

and pose!

ah gwen when she's sick n down with flu :( 
but she looks like some stalker/killer from here

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g