the studio heroes

from left to right
rina, alex, andy, dave, frank, me, gavin, rina

kinda cute huh
its done up by rina :)

initially i thought that today would be a peaceful day
when i see my calendar of activities
but after settling down not long
i learnt the news that one of our copywriters
lynne
has tendered her resignation

she started the job around the same time as me
but left yesterday
without any goodbyes nor handover
i just feel that it's irresponsible
as co-workers will have to cover her work
having to discuss and know where to start from where she left
it was a sudden decision as well
no one knew that she was leaving and 
there was no symptoms of her wanting to leave
it's a pity

i'm starting to blend in with the group
so it's a pretty good thing for me *v*

and my christmas this year is so super screwed
mom fainted at home when i was on my way out
i practically flew my way home
and in my head was all the worst case scenarios
when i got home she was lying on bed
cuz my brother helped her
when we brought her to the doctor
he said she fainted due to low blood pressure
fortunately she didn't hit her head on any hard objects

to all whom i stood up for christmas
i'm really sorry!! :(

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g