the cny period

facebook-ing when i'm free (which is practically half the time if i'm not busy)


the disgusting company phones (*pray that no phone calls during CNY!*) well only the middle and right one is =P hehehehhe


cny eve - was practically facebooking the whole of the time i was in the office, and originally i was supposed to work till 4.30pm. how wonderful is that when practically no one works on that day and even if people do work, they only have to work for half day. well thanks to ah dav (who told boss that she needs to go home early) we all get to have half day as well! i enjoyed having my reunion dinner on that day, typical steamboat at my aunt's place and get to see the monkey nephews n nieces of mine..makes me feel kinda old and reminding me about my age..gosh like how time flies. 

cny 1st day aka v day - one of the most tiring day of the period, cuz my family (mom n brother) n i have to travel all the way to jurong east to visit grandma. and its the time where i see all the relatives from my mom's side (all the aunties..cousins..nieces..nephews..uncles etc) but i kinda dislike the house as its a small house, and when you fill it up with people with not much ventilation..you get a stuffy and hot room..not the best kind of setting you'd want for a gathering. on the 1st day my dressing is like black top with black pants..black from head to toe! hahahha..i'm not that pan tang kind and moreover i'm not the only one clad in all black! by the time i got home it was already like in the evening. yup i did meet jerry that night =) but i didn't get him any presents at all cuz was sucked dry for the cny stuffs. well he didn't give me any presents too so that makes us even. hahahha! yup we met up together with jimmy n ivan n gforce, so they got together to play l4d. after that got to spend some time with him. at least quality time, as we were both talking about our family trees and stuff. and will be visiting his house either tomorrow or friday. and i thought i'd be fine but i'm kind of like having butterflies in my stomach when i think of it.

cny 2nd day - playing host to relatives who came to my house, helping mom out with being the kitchen assistant, and also entertaining the guests. tiring job! but it's nice to know that when you're a good host, and people actually enjoy going to your house. it make its all worthwhile. =)


cny 3rd day - went visiting to my 2nd uncle and great aunt's place. 2 of the last places that i'd ever want to go visiting. 2nd uncle and aunt are the relatives from my dad's side. and my dad's side of siblings are not in the best of terms with each other. so i really dread visiting them cuz u get to hear the history n all all over again, and you will hear them saying who dislikes who and their reasonings which is all to me - CRAP. i was telling my mom that i dun really care if people like me or not, cuz there tons of different kind of people around the world. and you can't please or like every single one. so to have basic respect, you choose who you like. if you dun like the person, its your problem. simple as that.


=) i hope that this year will be a smoooth one for me and everyone~!

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g