slowly in love!


my dear

without noticing the passing of time, it's almost a month since me and jerry got together. i'm starting to get to know him more and slowly i guess i like him more with every moment we spent together. =) though the get-togethers aren't very frequent as what honeymoon couples would, but i cherish the time spent with him.

he's always cooped up with work (working as project engineer & freelance music spinner for shows or events), so we dun get to meet up super often. and most of the time when we meet up, it's already quite late at night so by the time i get home to rest it's like maybe 3 or 4am. and trust me, time zooms whenever i'm with him. in just in a blink of an eye..its always time for me to go home. i wonder if he misses me as much as i missed him? anyways the pic above is taken quite some time back, cuz he doesn't really like taking pics probably cuz of his skin allergy. he's allergic to uv rays, yup, but he's taking medication so hopefully it gets better. 

i wanted this relationship to be stress free for him, so i didn't complain nor make a nuisance of myself to ask him to accompany as and when i like. i actually like him when he's taking work seriously. at least he's not the tofu nor lazy to work kind of guy. =X  i'm happy to have found him, and that we're together. i'll just let nature take its course and let my feelings go with the flow. 

and omg its coming december already man, soon it'll be time to go do christmas shopping. =D can't wait to get the presents and of cuz dav and bon mama's birthday is during december too!

hmm this christmas..i wanna have..

1. clutch
2. bag 
3. makeup kits
4. h2o+ facial scrub
5. jewelry
6. accessories

hehehe...give me give me pressies!!

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g