tiring!!

the gloomy dark sky when she left
the familiar view that we'd always see her 
its only been a couple of days since eve left, and i miss having her around.

the time now on my desk is 4.47pm, i'm bored and tired at the same time. don't ask me how the heck do i feel that way. it's good to be concentrating on career at my age, but i still feel lonely at times! especially during the festive occasions as everywhere that you go, you'll see the couples around. maybe i should wish from santa to give me a nice bf this christmas. =P just kidding!!

i'm kinda annoyed by ms doraemon and ms gadget. cuz they're like stepping on the landmines in my brain. its so mentally draining to even try to talk to them, so what usually happens is that i'll start my string of complains to my bon mama. most of the time the problem with them is that they come to me asking for almost the impossible..and when i try to tell them that it's virtually impossible, they dun like it. so there's the first spark that we have. the second spark is when they ask stupid or questions that a staff who has been working here for more than six months should already know. basically i've got nothing much against them, but i'd appreciate if the cases that they'd like to me help out can be more attractive or at least reasonable..~.~ stop giving me ikan bilis cases laR!!!

ms gadget is one stubborn person who likes to talk back and defend her point of view, or in simple terms, someone who doesn't listen and analyse. communicating with her is one big challenge without having to roll my eyes out to the milky way. maybe it's just my hormones raging in me, as i'm kinda more short-tempered lately.  yeah  you didn't see it wrong, ms giena is throwing tempers or tantrums lately.

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g