Kat Von D Eyeliner

After using K-Palette's Tattoo Super Black Waterproof eyeliner and M.A.C. Liquid Eyeliner for years, I decided to change it up as K-Palette's eyeliner does not last throughout the day and smudges at the winged end whereas I find it a hassle to use the M.A.C. eyeliner as you need the liquid makeup remover to remove it cleanly.

My new favorite find is Kat Von D Beauty (available in Sephora stores). The pricing is a bit steep (SGD $32) compared to K-Palette but it absolutely stays on throughout the day even with perspiration and oily lids :)

Personally, I also love how black it is and easy to draw on your lids, practically effortless and you can draw with precision.

I only felt that the brush tip can be improved further as it felt a bit rough, other than that, absolutely no complains on my new found love.




Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g