saturday night

i met alex that night for dinner
well he keeps on digging on the fact that
i made him wait for me for 5 hrs years ago
yep i know and i'm like super sorry for it
but it was an overall enjoyable dinner
even though we had bk
but he showed me the magic tricks that he learnt
pretty impressive i would say :)
am looking forward to him showing me more next time

the new social circle friends from shadow cities
i met them up quite often initially
but recently declined their offers to dinners
and lantern aka mooncaking @ bishan park lately
i don't even really know why
but am not really keen in the event
have been spending most of my time with fran fran in there
he's a pretty nice chap 
listens to me and helped me out a lot
sometimes its amazing how someone 
that we know virtually could know how you feel
and what you are really
its like talking to someone i dun have to put on any masks
like to most people that i meet
have been trained to censor what comes out
from the mouth and like taking small steps
to move forward carefully

i wish i may i might :)

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g