hwan hee is cute!

recently am into korean songs
and came across this really cute singer hwan hee!

listen to chris medina performing what are words
this is what i call singing with the heart and
when i close my eyes
i can feel him meaning every word that he sings
feel sad for him and his fiancée and hope that she will recover


i desperately need a massage
my neck and shoulders are crying out for massage
the cracking of my neck doesn't really ease the pain now
guess my neck-ache has upgraded to another level

it was a super busy week for me last week
didn't even have spare time to blog
as there was lots of running and chasing around
to be done in the office
if i am busy it only means that my other colleagues
are as well and more so for frankie

went to watch dylan dog (movie) last week
in short its a crappy show
am only surprised to watch one of the supporting role actor
who is damn funny and humorous
the lead actor and actress were so-so
storyline is only of average as you can pretty much expect
what to pop out or what would happen
am looking forward to watching transformers up next :)

 self-reflection was one of the stuff i did last week
when i am at home stoning and resting
discovered that i actually have a very strong desire to be needed
its like taking care of someone
and in return be protected and cherished
(not referring to anyone yeah!)
i guess in a relationship for me
the worst thing the special someone could do
is to make me feel like i am not needed

anyways i prefer to hang out with genuine people
like my girlfriends or close friends
am still able to sense if people are not genuine
so when i do sense so
probably won't be bothered by them
and move on with my life

wanna know everything about my significant other
not that i am controlling
but more like i want to be able to see the world
from his point of view
to understand why he does the things he does
to truly know someone then
am i able to empathize with what they do

i want my rock!!

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g