when i am hurt

when i am hurt or upset
i keep quiet
my face shows u that i m upset with u
i will not tell u what happen
no matter how u ask

just leave me alone
to cool down and sort out my thoughts

i do cry at times
so after crying
i am alright again
its my way of releasing out
my bottled up feelings
which i find it hard to tell u

i need my own personal space
too

so do not bother about coming in
unless i tell u so

--

just had my semi-long weekend over
spent a lot most of my time
online these days
not on facebook though
more on GX
where i find the people are more interesting

its not as though like i m being an introvert or what
but just that the people who're attempting to date me out
are simply people whom i feel that it's better to remain as friends

first, they like to make assumptions
which i hated most
cuz it just goes to show that how 'much' respect u have for me
by not even asking or clarifying it with me

second, they like to sms me
i m not saying that its wrong to send me text messages
but if you're so damn free
why dun u just give me a call and talk over the phone

third, (following on from 2nd) they want me to call them
why the hell do i have to call u 
when you're the one who wants to talk
so be a man
do the right thing
u call me if u want to speak to me

fourth, too boring
if u wan to meet me up
pls dun tell me its somewhere near my house
or worse if it's at my void deck or park
we can go out for drinks to chill
i do NOT mind going dutch
so be more creative and have more interesting choices!

fifth, dun be a scrooge
no pain no gain alright
it's perfectly fine to go budget 
if i know whats your financial situation like
so dun go boasting how rich or good u are
when u keep going to the same old cheap place for dates

done with complaining signing off with a smirk!

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g