i dun wanna be a booookeeer!! wanna go home!!!

i've been very busy with work for the past 2 weeks, and so much so that even my shoulder ache is back. x.X


working with overseas suppliers really made me realise one thing, singaporeans are really very fast and efficient. yup cuz the supplier that i've been working with recently is reallllllly sllllllloooooowwww! its sort of like pissing me off cause i'm like stuck in between the junction where i can't move forward nor backward.

for this year, i hope that i can meet mr right, he doesn't have to be stunning nor rich. but more importantly i hope he can listen to what i say, taller than me, and he has to be independent. can't stand guys who are like super glue and sticky and like tofu. when i say tofu, i mean like if he can't handle tough situations by himself. younger guys are probably a no-no too, cuz they probably act like my brother..which is 1 is more than enough for me!



right now, the game that i'm playin on my dsl is phoenix wright - trials n tribulation, its really interesting to see how the whole truth of a single case unravel in the end, with all the clues and evidences.

right now, i'm waiting on the client's details, and the supplier's materials..and waiting waiting.................

Comments

i n t e r e s t i n g